1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really like her but is she interested too?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by blue123, Jan 15, 2014.

1. blue123

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Heya :slight_smile:

About 5 months ago i started a new college, one of my friends introduced me to a friend that she had known for years. i really liked her and it turned out she was bi. we have began to know each other more and i now really really like her to the point where all i am thinking about is her. I have never had a major crush on someone like this before :kiss:

She will always talk to me about girls and her past relationship with a girl but she will only ever talk about it to me. Im not sure if she likes me but whenever there's a few of us talking to each other she will look only at me and try to start conversations between us two. Also the other day she touched my hand and said "oh im sorry im not sure why but i was about to hold your hand then" and then she took hold of my hand and said "hold my hand a minute i want to show you".... im not actually sure what she said after that cause i was just so happy we were holding hands! it was only for a few seconds and she said she likes holding peoples hands, so im really not sure if she likes me or not. :confused:

I want her to know that i like her but without actually saying it to her. she dose not know im a lesbian and neither does anyone else at college. How can i let her know that i really like her? it would probably be best if she know i was a lesbian but there's usually someone else with us or were in a real busy place so i don't feel comfortable speaking about it. Although i want her to know that i like her i don't want her to know how bad my crush is because i wouldn't want to scare her away.

So how do i let her know that im a lesbian and that im interested in her?
    and how do i find out if she likes me too? :confused:

2. Mogget

It's actually fairly simple, if you're willing to do it. You tell her, and you ask her. The trick is plucking up the courage to do it. Getting her in private might be as simple as just asking, "Can I talk to you alone for a minute?"