1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Whoviann, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Whoviann

*Sorry for the improper grammar I am in a hurry*

Okay, So I am still in high school and this is my junior year like that isn't stressful enough. So... the beginning of this school year I saw loads of new people. (My school is very new just built a few years ago.) I saw this one guy he looked kinda scared and he was always alone for the first few days. I had small crush on him and I wanted to at least become friends. Him being new was a good chance we could become friends, I once was new to a school since I had moved a lot in my childhood. Two days after school had started I got a great chance to talk to him. I took that chance at lunch since I had 1st with him. We started talking and it went great so I invited him to sit with me at the pep rally later that day. We talked a little bit while we were there couldn't say much since it was so loud and you couldn't here anything. After that we didn't talk till the next week. By Wednesday of that week we were friends. I gave him my number and he didn't text me right off the bat and I expected that. We still talked at lunch and after school waiting for the bus. Friday came he I was waiting on my mom to pick me up and she was really late and I was bored all of my friends had left by then. My phone vibrated and I thought it was my mom texting me and telling me she was almost there. I wasn't going to check it at first but I was like I should see maybe something had came up or something. I was so happy when I got that text it was from him. This was the exact text "This is (his name) sorry I didn't text you earlier I don't text much." I replied and we started talking more. At lunch the next week I felt like he kinda liked me but maybe I got the wrong idea since I like him. Every time I sat with him on the bench at lunch he got a small smile on his face. That made me feel on top of the world. All of my close friends know I am curious or like both guys and girls. So I told one of my closed friends to talk to him at lunch on A day schedule since I have second and he has first. She didn't want to at first but she did and I felt safe that she did that and he wouldn't be by himself anymore. She told him at lunch that I had a crush on him. (What "friend" does that?) He told her that he kinda got that feeling that I did and he didn't mind it he still wanted to be my friend. Well...they became really great friends and by that I mean she asked him out. He said "Yes" but he told her not to tell me that he wanted to and for her to wait a day or two so he could tell me. He told me over FB and said he would do it in person but he didn't want to see me hurt since he knew I liked him. I felt crushed but after they started dating he wouldn't talk to me as much and than he stopped talking to me. He would always look at me a smile in the bus holding area and when I got on my bus he would watch my bus leave. I feel like he is leading me on or he is confused. I had my friend ask him and at first he said he didn't know. Then my other friend asked him two weeks later and he said I am straight. Now it is the middle of the year and we haven't talked in months I still like him. I see him passing in the hallways and feel crushed and he looks a me kinda upset like he knows i'm still hurt. Can someone help me? I don't know what to do. My friends told me to leave the whole thing alone and get over him and I have tried. I feel like have known each other for ages. One more thing his brothers are twins he isn't a twin but he has twin brothers and I rode home with my best friend. While I was sitting on the bus listening to music one of his brothers kept staring at me from the front. He looked at him brother (the one I like) and than he would look at me. Back and forth for like a minute until I got off. Is his brother trying to tell me something or his he just being weird? I also just texted him the other day and asked him if he was mad at me since he hasn't spoken to me in a few months. He said he was never mad at me and I asked him if we were friends again and he never replied. I just confused in the whole thing and it is ruining this year like it isn't already stressful enough with all the state tests and SATs and ACTs. I really like him and would do anything for him but I don't think he likes me anymore even as a friend. :icon_sad: