1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I being played?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by angel626, Jan 15, 2014.

1. angel626

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend has been confusing me a lot these past few weeks, to the point that I am no longer sure if she wants to be my friend or wants something more. For starters my friend and I constantly Snapchat and text. Well on Snapchat she has sent me a picture of her boobs and when I confronted her about it she said it was an accident, I believed her at first but then she kept sending them. Then she says stuff like "you only want me for my body," "damn you are so fine," and has even said "suck my clit." I have confronted her about everything yet she claims that she is only joking. Again I have given her the benefit of the doubt because I have seen friends act that way towards one another so it doesn't bother me as much. Although now she has resorted to calling me pet names such as babe, hun, and sweet heart but today she suddenly told me that I was amazing and that she was happy that she has a friend like me. Even though she has been confusing me so much I feel like I may be starting to have feelings for her and I feel that I have just been friend zoned.

So am I being played? Does she only see me as a friend? How the hell do I confront her with all of this? If you were in my shoes what would you think and how would you react? :help: :bang:

2. Fire2free

Fire2free Guest

There is a pretty good chance that she is messing with you or she could just have feelings for you and doesn't want to admit it. If I was in your shoes I would just sit her down and talk about it. If she tries to brush it of as a joke the explain to her that that isn't something that your comfortable with. Girls are crazy and confusing!