1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miss her a lot :(

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by XingSarangBi, Jan 16, 2014.

1. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

I don't know what to do anymore. I really miss her. Every song I listen reminds me of her. Most movies have a moment or two about some couples. That too reminds me of her. My phone is still around but not so interesting now that we don't text as late as midnight. I miss all the times we spent alone. I miss her laugh, smile, frown... I even miss how she'd just talk on and on about something not of much interest to me (social life) while I only care about the proximity between me and her. Just being there with my arms around her, stroking her hair, kissing her.. I.. and the worst part is having to see her at school every.single.day. but not being able to go over and hug her and talk to her. Laugh about some things. Talk about others.Walking around the school compound together. :frowning2:
    All of that is memory now. I don't know if anyone will be bothered by this and sorry it's long but just had to let someone here know.. :frowning2:

2. Rainbow Girl

Hey, I've been there. Well, sort of. I've never had relationship but have a similar situation with a unrequited love. It's complicated, but the simple version is that even thought I knew nothing would ever happen either way it was easier when I saw her everyday, we talked all the time and were friends. We didn't have fight or anything it was more external circumstances that separated us. I still see her occasionally maybe once or twice a month and I'm happy when I do but it's still hard. It's now been almost seven months since I stopped seeing her everyday but I still miss her everyday. Hang in there. :slight_smile:

3. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

7 months?! Wow.. Sorry about that.. &I'm probably going to go through the same thing.. because I have a year and a half of highschool left.. and she's not coming back. :frowning2: Thanks! and you too, 'hang in there!' :slight_smile: *virtual hug* :grin:

4. Rainbow Girl

(*hug*) Thanks, it is nice to know I'm not the only but I'm sorry you have to go through this. I actually have four and half years of high school left (I'm doing a five year program). This all happened when I left middle school.

5. XingSarangBi

XingSarangBi Guest

Oh... :frowning2: That's bound to be difficult. Best of luck.. (*hug*)