1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why won't she just shut the f*uck up!?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sully, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Sully

Rant.

Okay. Where I live, we've just had 4 days of 100+ degree Fahrenheit weather (it was 110 two days ago). Hot weather makes me absolutely crazy. I hate it. I just want to not do anything and not speak to anyone!

On top of the weather I've worked a couple of those days doing some labour intensive work outside in full sun so not only am I hot and bothered, I'm rundown.

This is is were my mother comes in. She just won't shut up!!!! If I'm watching tv she'll just ask me annoying questions, which if the weather wasn't so hot I'd oblige her with an answer, but I just can't be bothered and I get really crabby.

She just doesn't understand that I don't want to be pestered by aggravating questions all day. This morning I was having a massive sleep in because it was my first day off work and there's nothing to do in this weather and she comes into my room and starts asking me questions, not invasive or anything, and I understand that she means well but SHE'S JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING!

And then to top it all off, she has her stupid homophobic partner staying at our house tonight. And he has his own house 5 minutes away that the pair of them can use without harassing anyone else!!!!! I don't understand these people.

Thank god I'm moving out of home in a month or two .

Rant over.

2. UIOP

Have you told your mother how you feel? I don't mean say 'shut up, you're so annoying' but saying something like 'mum, I'm feeling a bit tired and I don't really want to have to answer loads of questions all the time. Do you think you could try to speak without asking so many questions please?' You know, saying something slightly more gentle like that would at least let her know that she's annoying you. To be honest, unless you've already told her this, she probably doesn't realise that she's being annoying at all.

3. Hopefilled