1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She hates me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Skater, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Skater

I gotta get this off my chest and I really don't know what to do.

Okay, so I used to be really good friends with this girl. I helped her through some bad stuff, I hung out at her house, I told her a lot of really personal stuff, and over-all we were there for each other. I'm not sure why, I mean I have an idea, but one day she just stopped talking to me, stopped hugging me, wanted nothing to do with me. I tried to get her attention one day at school (it was really stupid) when she was drinking coffee, and I tried to grab the cup from her, but she squeezed it and got coffee all over anyone who was nearby. I then looked at her, I wasn't smiling but was actually angry, and she asked me, "Are you laughing at me? Why are you smiling like an idiot?" After that, I tried talking to her and she said some mean stuff to me on skype, and I blocked her. I haven't talked to her since then, she won't even look at me when I see her. I get anxious, afraid, and angry when I see her. I can tell she's angry and doesn't want to be around me; there's a hardness in her face that I notice when she's around me. I'm afraid of getting into a fight with her. I'm always avoiding her, and I can't talk to my friends anymore because she doesn't like me talking to them.

My guess is that it has a lot to do with this other girl. I have a crush on this other girl, but the first girl is also really close to her. She doesn't like me talking to her or hugging her. The first girl is asexual and aromantic, but she really loves the other girl. I think at least part of the reason she doesn't like me is because she's jealous or is afraid to lose the other girl as a friend because of me.

She never told me the exact reason; she kinda avoided the question. I used to call her a lot, but then she wouldn't pick up the phone and left a voice mail telling me to "stop fucking calling her". I know it was directed towards me since I was the only one who called her. She didn't have a lot of friends and I wanted to be close to her. But I guess I really messed up there. I just don't get how she can dump me like that after everything.

I kissed her. It was my first kiss and also hers. It wasn't anything serious, we both just wanted to experience it. But... it meant something to me. And it hurts to know now that she hates me and that everything meant nothing to her.

When I mention her to my therapists or counselors or anyone else, I don't get much in response. My mother gets mad at me for fearing her. Says I tend to obsess over people and let it get in the way too much.

I hate the way she ignores me. I'm not mad at her and I certainly don't dislike her; if she ever started talking to me again I'd forgive her and be kind. But I doubt we'll ever talk again. I could've gotten her in trouble with the message she sent me on skype, I could make all of my friends hate her, I could really hurt her. But I don't want to do that to her. I fucking CARE about her, and she either doesn't know or doesn't care.

When second semester starts, I might switch lunches. I've heard there's a chance she'll be in my lunch period, and that makes me really sick. I'll have to move tables and eat alone (if I can even eat) if I don't switch lunch periods.

With depression, you feel as though a lot of people hate you. But I know that the only person that really hates me is her. And that bites.

Long post is long.

2. Skater

Thread bump.

3. sanguine

so you've never really talked about why she is ignoring you? is it because she avoids the question and attacks you?

and from what Im getting from the post, its over another girl?

look, I just think its not healthy for you to be ignored by other friends because of her.

4. Skater

The times I tried to ask her she either ignored me or said mean stuff to me.

I'm not sure that that's the reason, but it seems pretty likely to me. It could be anything. She called me rude, insane, pushy, and said she was pretty sure I had asperger's. :/

I don't think she's said anything about her problems with me to them. I'm just afraid to talk to them because of her.

5. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess if she's not willing to talk you can't force her, but if she's treating you this way it may not be the best idea for you to be with her anyway.
    But please don't let this fall out with her alienate yourself from your friends. At times like these sometimes you may need some extra support. Probably easier said than done but thats just my view of things.

6. Skater

She's actually really nice, she just has something against me.

And... I have a ton of issues with my friends anyways; I'm sure they don't care whether I talk to them or not.

7. cloudess

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would say give her some space and just let her cool down. She might have something else going on that is bothering her besides you and this other girl. And your friends should support and help you out, and if you are having problems with your current set of friends, find some new ones who will help you. Best of luck! :icon_wink

8. Skater

I've given her space; I haven't talked to her in a few months but I still run unto her nearly every day and I can feel how much she hates me.

And about making other friends, I guess I'm just not good with people. Very few people like me and want to spend time with me, and I hardly trust anyone. Making new friends isn't an option for me.

I was hoping I'd get different responses than this...