1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm In love with Brian

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ivehidfortolong, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Ivehidfortolong

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm 19, and I'm in love ..I've had feelings for a man before . So this love explosion in my body can be tamed. But it's reached a point where I'm starting to avoid him (Brian). I'm too caught up in bieng the straight dude , I've become . This brings him to think that I'm not into him , so he starts to avoid me too .. It's the small things that he does that get me to think even more . We go to school together ... If he stares at me for too long , I keep my cool. But inside I'm so happy were interacting . We catch eye contact , in the oddest moments . It'll feel weried and gay , but that doesn't ruin the fact that one of us will wink an eye or knod our head up .. There are moments , where he stares at me and Im unsure of what to do , so I grind back my hair.. Or just walk towards him with a huge smile .. Same goes to him , but he gets all red , and takes of his hat ,then brushes back his hair ... We both smoke , I've gone to his house to smoke .. I met his friend who was a tad bit gay , but surprisingly had a girlfriend. .that night he wore this black hat , i asked him where is his brown hat .. He tells me it "does that one look better" I saw " yea it's coo" next day he wore that hAt ... But when that night ended , the night I went over to smoke ,.. It was like 7pm , and he walked me outside .. I remember saying good bye like five times because it'll get weried , we'd stare at eachother and smile .. I left home that day , too wake up too a text that said " sup,bro u got home already " did I mention I called him sexy , and he sends me a text (*******) <~~ like that. As if ... I don't know help .. I think about him alot

2. DMinaj

DMinaj Guest

Is Brian straight ?

3. Ivehidfortolong

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    What Im aware of , we've talked about recent girls . And none are brought up .. As of there weren't non .