1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My gay friend and I are having trouble Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stocking, Jan 19, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When i first came out to him as bi he was so happy saying Yay I have another gay friend , We talked about how life was for us and a lot of other things I was even there for him when his boyfriend broke his heart and called him listening to his troubles and cheering him up on the phone when he was hurting .
    Lately I've told him that I'm trying to date other women and I inform him about the process we stay in contact on facebook , I told him that I was finally able to join a dating site and he asked me which one I told him the name of it and that' s the last time I've ever heard from him it seems like lately he hardly ever wants to talk to me , he'll be on facebook all day talking to other people and never say anything to me and sometimes he'll just talk to me one time and then go the rest of the day with out talking to me .
    I'm wondering if he just doesn't want to be my friend anymore and we're growing apart or if he just doesn't like that i'm becoming more lesbian or something ?:confused: