1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

me and my supervisor

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Monika the Diva, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Monika the Diva

At work my supervisor changed desks. He now sits next to me and my other two team members. Even though I have a pretty cool supervisor, I'm a little worried. When I'm at work I dress like a man and try to act manly. When I'm at my desk I loosen up a little bit and focus and act like my true self. My supervisor hasn't worked near me before. Now I'm a little nervous because he's gonna hear my Monika voice when I speak on the phone and he's also going to notice that on some days I am going to have that time of the month where all I do all day is bitch and moan. I hope I can try to keep it under control but I got a really bad temper.

I told him that I am going to be transitioning in the future but we'll worry about it when we cross that road. Lets see what happens. But I'm dreading it. When I told him about it he was really cool about it. But I am still worried.

#1 Monika the Diva, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try not to worry too much Monika! If he was cool about it when you told him, he has no reason to start being weird about it now (or at least that's how you need to think about the situation anyway).

Heck, if he's any kind of supervisor he'll be happier knowing that your Monika voice makes you more comfortable and productive than anything else, no decent supervisor wants stressed out underlings!