1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in a bit of a dilemna and now I think people found out im gay

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Vandslaux, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Vandslaux

So some guys in the locker room at school were throwing around homophobic slurs and talking about gays in general and as I'm leaving with everyone else for class some guy (who asks me a lot of random questions anyway and I guess it fit the discussion) asked me if I liked penises (note that I'm a virgin) and instinctively I avoided the question only saying a quick no and I heard someone else note that I started walking faster when he asked it, which is the crux of my problem. This was a week or two ago. My suspicions that everyone thought (obviously it was knew to me) I was gay were reaffirmed today when I unintentionally went too close to someone and they looked at me weirdly and said no homo (didn't sound terribly serious though)

Does any of this mean anything or am I being paranoid? No one has brought it up, people treat me normally.

2. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It means a mixture of both haha. Honestly they're probably thinking of it that you are but nobody knows for sure if you are unless you tell them, plus guys do that all the time(teasing about gay things).

3. hippo

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yea, guys make this kind of jokes all the time. They can't prove anything unless you come out to them. So don't worry and just joke along with them or just stay away from them.

Good luck to you! Hugging you!