1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Accept Her Feelings, But I Want to Support Her!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Noir, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Noir

My life is getting so mixed up....please give me some advice, EC'ers!

I just found out from a mutual friend that one of my college friends likes me. I think she's sweet, a wonderful friend, and she's who I want to call first when I'm depressed. I don't want to do anything to hurt her. BUT. Apparently, she's stressing a LOT over whether or not to ask me out, and she has a history of self harm. I decided myself that if she decides to tell me herself, I will be as gentle as possible, and I will keep her by my side. I will NOT let her alone, as per suggestion of our mutual friend. Unrequited love sucks, and even if it's me, I will help her through it! I'm just worried because I know how kindness from the person you love in this case can hurt. :icon_sad:

Can anyone offer any advice? Anything at all would be much appreciated. Please help me not screw this up, EC!! :help:

2. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The truth hurts, tell her how you think the friendship between you two means a lot for you and wouldn't do anything to risk your friendship then make her promise now to harm herself in anyway as it would make you sad.