1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shes on my mind

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DatGurl53, Jan 21, 2014.

1. DatGurl53

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I met this girl in my gym class like 5 months ago and I can't stop thinking about her. She a grade higher than me, plays basketball, is soo beautiful and has these super green eyes uggh. I just really want her to notice me and I've done the stupidest things ever. I added her on Facebook, I know what classes she has so I can walk past her in the hallway, and I try to walk near her on my way home. God I sound like a stalker.... The last week of gym we were on the same basketball team and she came and talked to me because we were the only two girls. I was freaking out but she seemed pretty nervous to, at one of our breaks I sat down and she dribbled a ball beside me, she was doing all these fancy moves and would get super embarrassed if she lost the ball.. I think she was trying to impress me? Or I was hoping she was.. for some reason I really want to know if she's gay which is weird because I don't even know if I'm gay. I've never liked someone before and I don't know what I'm feeling, I feel no different about her I just want to get to know her and hang out and I want her to give me a hug (*hug*) but isn't that the definition of liking someone at 16? What do you guys think? :icon_wink :icon_wink

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Talk to her. Be friends. ^_^
    Can't hurt to just be friendly. I know it's tough if you're kinda crushing on someone. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I've been in that position.
    Talking to her is the easiest way to be noticed and find more out about her.

3. Purplefrog

Purplefrog Guest

Yes, you should definitely try and talk to her and try and be friends :slight_smile:

It's difficult I know, especially when you feel so nervous around her.

4. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Whether or not you have a crush on her, don't let that stop you from talking to her! Try and be friends, get to know her better. :icon_bigg

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm paraphrasing, but someone here mentioned that often when we as LGBT kids choose our friends, we often pick those who are accepting of us. So, even if she is not gay herself, chances are she will be a good friend to you and maybe an ally. There seems to be a lot of famous lesbian athletes for you to look up to as role models.