1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mom thinks my dad and I are having sex ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stocking, Jan 21, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a virgin I've never slept with a man or a woman , but it seems like whenever I defend my dad if my mom is being mean to him or stand up to her or if I stand up for myself . She says your probably having sex that's why your standing up to me but now she says that I'm sleeping with my step dad which is not true . We got in a fight about money and my mom got mad at me for not buying new clothes . a few weeks ago my mom took $500 dollars from my account and i have no money now and it's snowing bad outside and she told me why don't you go buy new boots and pay them a month for it . I told her all my money is gone from paying half the rent last time and now I have to slowly build it back up she insulted me about now buying stuff I told Her i don't want have bad credit and have my account turn red . In the past my mom took so much money from my other account that it turned red and I had to close the account down because she kept taking out to much money . Now she's calling me a slut saying that i'm sleeping with my dad that's why I'm arguing with her and now she's saying I never disrespected my mother in such away in my life and I'm thinking I bet she never took all the money from your bank account and left you broke then yelled at you for not spending money to buy yourself stuff . It has gotten so bad this week I don't even have enough money to buy myself food , Last week I only had 8 dollars in my account after what my mom did and it was the only thing I had left to travel two and from work . I can't believe my mom is so selfish . When all I do is pay half the rent every month and pay the bills in the house . I almost wanted to yell at her and say I'm a lesbian and I don't like penis so there goes your theory of me and my dad having sex .

2. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, Stocking. I'm sorry.(*hug*) This woman has no idea how lucky she is. I don't even know what to say. On one hand, I think it's admirable you're trying to take the high road and be a good daughter despite the fact she treats your despicably. On the other hand, although you can claim moral satisfaction in that, this is not healthy for you. The sad thing is, she pushes you away now but she will regret it. People don't seem to have a good grasp on what's important until it's gone. Have you checked into the possibility of opening an independent bank account she can't touch? As for coming out to her, if you don't feel comfortable or it would put your person in jeopardy, don't. However, seeing how she acts now I can't imagine it could get much worse. I hope she realizes how childish she is being, and that she is pushing y'all's relationship to the brink.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My dad yelled at her and said her nasty behavior is pushing me away and she got mad and said that I will never happen .
    but she is pushing me away .
    I got one last week an independent bank account but she's still trying to get her hands on the money . she's still being nasty to me and calling my dad my husband . I don't think she can handle me being a lesbian , I think she would do anything in her power to turn me straight she is very controlling

4. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So she's in complete, utter denial. Fabulous. At least your dad sounds like he defends you. Really, if my partner suggested I was having sex with our child(even if they were an adult) we would have a serious issue. Like, WTF? :dry:

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    my dad is very upset and not speaking to my mom neither am I he didn't even give her any of the dinner and my mom is just sitting their sulking watching tv