1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no friends, but my 'friends' don't know.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theskywreck, Jan 21, 2014.

1. theskywreck

Is it normal not to want to make friends at all? And to wish that the people who see me as a friend wouldn't? I'm content with my two older sisters as my only friends, even if one of them has moved away and the other will soon.

I wish I could be left alone all day, every day at school and come home to hang out with my sister. Everyone at school seems so dull and uninteresting. What is wrong with me?

I know that there is no point to this. But I was just wondering if anyone else purposefully isolates themselves.

2. Beantown

Beantown Guest

omg this is what I do, when I'm best friends with someone we always manage to isolate ourselves from everyone but now that I just graduated and i cut off my best friend I hate the feeling of being alone now. The only people who talk to me now is when I'm out and random guys try to ask me out.