1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ClosetedGuy, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ClosetedGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    First of all, I am still 15 years old but I am quite mature for my age.

I go to private lessons with quite a few people including my friend who is a lesbian and we are out to each other and another 3 friends. I sit in front of this guy and i casually see him looking at me. I looked casually at him too and let's just say we both got caught in the act, so we looked into each others eyes and....wow...I have had a few crushes here and there but I felt something really strong. I can't really explain it but it felt so right after being in denial for a few years. We stared at each other for a few seconds and stop staring at each other at the same time and I saw him smiling after he looked back at his work. We never really talked to each other but I am really shy to talk to him. I know that he is gay because of the things he likes and the way that he looked at me. Any advice you can give me?

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The short and sweet?

Talk to him. If what you are saying is true he's probably thinking the same thing as you are.

3. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just go for it and talk to him :slight_smile:

4. Maea96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a relationship just waiting to happen :slight_smile:
    Naww so cute! I bet you have a warm and fuzzy butterfly-ish feeling in your stomach when you think about him :slight_smile:
    Build up the courage to walk up to him, have a big smile on your face and introduce yourself! You can't miss this opportunity!
    <3