1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friend "touches" me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by anonomous, Jan 23, 2014.

1. anonomous

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok so. my best friend (a girl), she knows i love her (shes straight). and she makes it her lifes work to always have her hand on me...somewhere or other.... she dosent care when other people stare at her putting her hand down my top. and she alwayys smiles while doing it. now dont get me wrong: i rather like it, but does anyone know why she does it? any ideas? and what should i do? cus it dosent feel right considering she knows i like her but shes straight.

2. megaloveme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ohh... it could be a lot of things. It could be for the wonderful, liberating feeling that comes with purposefully making the people around us uncomfortable, it could be that she's a bit curious, or maybe she is simply flirting with you. Even straight people have fun flirting with each other sometimes. Maybe she actually is trying to make you uncomfortable. It sounds harsh, but maybe she's just trying to keep you hooked on her. If it's uncomfortable for you or you feel like you're being led on, you shouldn't allow her to continue. It doesn't have to be a big scary conversation where feelings get hurt. Just tell her with a smile on your face that if she wants to touch, you're a package deal. Don't let her reap the benefits of a sort of relationship without having some sort of agreement. If that means being in a relationship, great! If you're fine with the butterflies you get in exchange for her touching, that's alright too. Just remember that getting hurt by this could sneak up on you pretty quick, and she's kind of taking advantage of you.

Can I just say, though, from your post it sounds like you do want her to know that it doesn't feel right to be groped when she doesn't return your feelings. Maybe you should just tell her so, plain and simple.

Also, I suggested plenty of reasons why she would act like she is, but don't focus too hard on them because there really are tons more that I didn't list.