1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't feel anything in relationships anymore

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by unsuspecting, Jan 23, 2014.

1. unsuspecting

Honestly I don't even know what I'm asking just seems like when I fell in love for the first time (well over a year ago), I just haven't felt anything in a relationship after. I mean it isn't like i'm looking for guys, but whenever a relationship comes up it's lucky to last a month, and i tend to not feel anything at all. What is wrong with me? I don't think i feel anymore when it comes to relationships and truth is I'm not seeking for love, I just know my goal in life is to have a husband, and kids. I don't know what to say or do really... i doubt any will reply anyways.

2. ShadowSpirit26

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You need to just wait until you find the right guy. Don't look for him, but when you find him and feel it, don't let him get away. Also don't just pick up the first guy you see. Your goals are meaningless if there isn't any love, and it won't be fair to the other guy either. And if you have to force it, then he's not the right guy. Remember, patience brings success, while impatience brings only failure. And neither you or the guy your with deserves to be with the wrong person.

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It sounds like you've tried dating a bunch of guys since you fell in love 1-2 years ago which really isn't a large amount of time. You don't have to be in a relationship all the time so don't force yourself. Wait until you find someone who gives you butterflies and see where that goes. Maybe a break is just what you need to clear your mind and re-energize.