1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss him and hate him...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kylegf2011, Jan 26, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Help me! Im going crazy :eusa_doh:

Not really lol, its just that there´s this guy who I really fell for, left and is close to coming back, we talked alot through texts when he had just left, then we starte to talk less, until we now. The thing is, there´s nothing he´s said that could make me think he doesn´t want to see me again, we talked last week and he was really nice... The thing is he doesn´t text me, he just answers.

So he´s coming back next week, and I really want to see him again, but if he´s not interested in me anyomre it would be a waste of time... so should I try to invite him somewhere when he gets here? or wait for him to say something? and if he doesn´t just forget him... :icon_sad:

2. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think all this texting business has been somewhat detrimental to relationships. When all the words are nice, texting is fine, but then you get into questions about who initiates conversations and if only one of you is, you start asking the questions you are asking here: is he still interested? Of course there could be other reasons he doesn't initiate texts with you, maybe he would rather speak face-to-face?

One thing for sure, never make the mistake of arguing by text: this is a recipe for a quick breakup...

3. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Invite him to the movies! See if you get a vibe from him! And use your gaydar as it worked for me the one & only time i used it.

Best of luck!

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know he´s bi, we already kissed, but he´s been gone for 2 months :confused:

5. King

Perhaps you could invite him somewhere, but if he says he's 'busy' or doesn't behave keenly then just let it go.

He may actually like you, but is trying to supress his feelings, or he may not be interested. I think the easiest thing to do is tell him that you are there for him and want to hang out with him, but don't apply too much pressure.

6. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was thinking about wishing him a safe trip back and see if he talks to me or not... what do you think??

7. confused1234

Some people just don't text much or are too busy to. I'm going through something similar in that I've been dating a guy who doesn't usually initiate conversations or plans. He does occasionally, but it's the exception. It can be a little frustrating, but he's continued to go on dates with me and has been very affectionate.

My point is, don't assume he isn't interested because he isn't initiating the texting. He may be shy, busy, not a big texter in general, or some combination of the three. I would wait until he gets back and just ask to see him or go on a date. His answer should clear things up.