1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if my best friends roommate likes me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kodah, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Kodah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My best friend has this roommate that is always super playful around me. He will always wind up laying against me when we watch a movie on the couch. Or give me a hug from behind. Or feel my side when we are in the elivator. We have wound up in the same bed when we get piss drunk to.I can never tell if he is joking around though. I actually like him and don't know were to go from here. I assumed he was straight and None of my friends know I'm bi either. He also wanted to move out of my best friends place and get a small studio with me in the spring. I just don't know what to do. (I also wasn't quite sure were to post this )

#1 Kodah, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  2. StillAround

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How about just talking to him about it? Sounds like he'd be comfortable talking about stuff like this.

You know, the "I'm feeling these vibes from you, and I'd like to know.. Are we just good buds or are you interested in more, 'cause I am/am not interested in pursuing something if you are" kind of conversation?

3. Kodah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've thought of that. But he's foreign and I know things can be different over there. I just don't want to go and blow an amazing friendship because I miss read his actions.

4. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ask if he's bi?