1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Friend No Longer Talking to Me.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by robotman, Jan 27, 2014.

1. robotman

Alot of things have been happening this week to me (I posted stuff in another thread). My bestfriend has just stopped talking to me and I don't know why. She was the the one friend I am talking about in my list of people who I have told and we used to talk all the time but lately she has spoken to me at all. She has been sending me the busy tone the last couples of times that I have called her. She isn't replying to my texts either... So I assumed her phone was stolen or something but She has been updating her facebook and messaging other people. So I am trying to understand what I have done.

I don't want to sound dramatic but I literally don't think I have anyone else anymore if she doesn't talk to me, like I is really making me feel like shit and I don't know what to do... I am feeling more and more isolated and alone.

Has anything like this happened to any of you before?

2. Nerkpoop78

Hmm.... Maybe she just needs some time off. You know how relationships sometimes get a little boring and stuff. We need this space between each other especially best friends. You know when you guys are together for a really long time, we kinda get sick of each other. Sometimes it takes a break and rest from each other to mend back the relationship. Well that's how I feel. Maybe you can text her again in a few days time then ask to go out or something. Well it's just how I view it:grin:

3. SensesFailX

My best friend isn't talking to me anymore either... Know how you feel