1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with a stranger

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bring it, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry if I start to rant, but this has been putting a lot of weight on my shoulders since it happened.:tears:

Basically what happened was this: I was getting ready for a riding lesson at the barn where i ride. As i was finishing the last few things, a girl I'd never seen before walked in. I don't know what it was about her, but she struck me as the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. Like, I blushed as soon as I saw her. She went about her buisiness and I went about mine, but the next time I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back.

That smile took my heart. Not only was it from such a pretty girl, but there seemed to be more emotion behind it than any smile I'd received before. It gave me the impression that she the same of me that I thought of her.

She left then to get her horse, and I left about a minute or so later. As I walked to the arena, I saw her coming back from the paddocks with her horse. Part of me waited for her to arrive in the arena all throughout my lesson, but she never did. By the time my lesdon was done, she was gone.

Here's where the trouble starts. The girl and I were there together for a minute at most. That, plus the knowledge that I'm a hopeless romantic and a horomonal 13 year old, makes my common sense scream that the crush is just some folly I made up and that I should just forget it happened. It just seems too improbable that such a short (if sweet) encounter could lead to actual, realistic feelings for somebody.

But I can't get that smile and how it made me feel out of my head. I don't know when I'll bump into her again, but every part of me hopes it will be at my next lesson, but there's no way to be sure. It may have just been a one time thing.

I guess my question is this: should I wait and hold onto my feelings and see if she comes to the barn again, or should I dismiss them and try to forget her?:help:

2. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you called love isn't true love. If you barely know her, and just find her beautiful it doesnt mean you are in love with her. This is the biggest mistake any person makes when claiming they are in love, when you hardly know their attitude. What you feel for her is pure lust.

Now when you said that she might feel the same thing, sometimes we jist have to face the cold hard factsad not confuse a fantasy with reality. Honestly the only way you csn make sure is by gettimg close to her & later asking her, when your confident about your feeling.

See how she is like. Love her because of her personality and not because of her looks. Hey maybe you'll be as lucky as me! I had lust for a boy for 6 months until finally i talked to him. We connected quickly and when i trusted him, I told him the truth, turns how he had lust for me too! We share a special connection now, but we are both still in the closet.

Anyways, best regards & best of luck my friend! :slight_smile:

3. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is kind of what I was wondering because as you say, I know nothing about her beyond her face. I know that lust is very different from love, but its always been my understanding that lust shouldn't be the sole driving force behind getting to know someone. Is that true or is it ok?

4. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Am I the only person who believes In tru love? If you feel like if you are in absolute love with her just by looking at her and cant stop thinking of her -maybe your destined to meet. Maybe she might be nothing you imagined she would be or maybe she could be everything you've ever wanted. Its a chance worth taking I believe, You gotta meet, officially!

5. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should get to know her !! It doesnt hurt to atlwast make a good friend :slight_smile:.