1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

potential date?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pgb3558, Jan 29, 2014.

1. pgb3558

pgb3558 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ive been talking to this guy on craigslist for the past week or so, and this is gonna be my first time hooking up with a guy. hes also curious, but he wants to get comfortable with the person first before he hooks up with another guy. we're both closeted bi, about the same age, and we havent exchanged pictures (yet).

my question is, when do you think is a good time to meet him in person? should i make the move? i also think hes potentially "dateable" now that ive been talking to him, even though ive never been on a date with a guy before and i wanted to try it out and see where it goes

2. PurpleGrey

I think the ideal would be to get coffee together and meet there. It's a public place, you can leave in a hurry if it gets dangerous, the lighting is sufficient yet muted, and if there are tables, they will be small enough to feel appropriately intimate. I suggest wearing a scarf both because it's cold and to add to the atmosphere, which I know sounds weird, but scarves really go with coffee places. And your date will subconsciously think you're that much more charming.

3. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I suggest you video chat or at least send pix. You need to make sure he legit (plus when you meet up in a *public place you wanna know who he is)
    I like purplegreys café meetup idea it sounds pleasant and cute!

4. pgb3558

pgb3558 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    lol unfortunately i live in florida, so scarves are seen as strange here