1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncomfortable Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Thisbiguy, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Thisbiguy

Thisbiguy Guest

I was talking to my girlfriend because I wanted to reassess her views on lgbtq people. Only because sometimes she'll make homophobic jokes. I told her that I'm offended by the jokes. She apologised and asked if I would want to talk about me being bisexual more often. I said yes because we have an honest relationship. the look on her face led me to ask if she was uncomfortable with me being bi. She said yes, sorta. What should I do about this because i love her and she loves me. Please help. :help::help:

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you ask her WHY that made her uncomfortable?

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You should explain what your bisexuality means to you. A lot of non-bisexuals have stereotypes that this sexuality doesn't exist and that the person really likes only one gender (i.e. is gay or straight), or they think that the person is sexually attracted to everyone all the time (which can create jealousy).