1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im too scared to find out he doesn´t care

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kylegf2011, Jan 31, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So the guy I like returns tomorrow, and the last time we chatted was like 2 weeks ago, by text. I initiated the talk, but he was nice, not as nice as he was whe he just left...

So I was thinking about texting him today wishing him a safe trip or something like that and see if he texts back, and still seems interested... but Im scared he isn´t anymore. I kind of feel he isn´t interested... but the only reason for me to believe this is he hasn´t initiated a conversation with me for a long time now...and I know you guys have said some people just don´t text that much or he was to busy... but I don´t know what to do... :icon_sad: I don´t want to seem needy, and annoying :icon_redf

Thx for reading and anything you cand say is really appreciated. :slight_smile:

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's hard to ask a question when you're afraid of the answer. :frowning2:

You're clearly bothered by both the uncertainty and the possibility that this guy isn't interested. From my experience, this is going to continue to eat at you until you find out one way or another. Hopefully he's just been really busy or something and contacting him again will rekindle his interest. If not, that really sucks and might make you feel even worse for a little bit but at least then you can allow yourself to start to move on.

It's not easy and there's at least a decent chance it won't turn out the way you want, but if the status quo hurts I think it's worth taking the risk and trying to change it.

I would recommend waiting a couple of days though to give him a chance to settle down. It can be a downer to return home after a long trip and at the very least he'll probably be pretty tired, so let him get back into his normal routine and then find out what's up.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you. :slight_smile: