1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Heart Well,that's gone now.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by William, Jan 31, 2014.

1. William

In order to fully understand this please look at my previous posts about...Adam...even typing it makes me want to curl up and cry like a bitch. So anyway after a school program he didn't talk to me (last year we were really good friends and I think he liked me because we flirted a lot) all he said was "hey" and hugged me goodbye. Then today after a drama performance (main role performed by yours truly) he walked past me and did the man hug thing and said sarcastically,like a dick,"I enjoyed your performance very much thoroughly." I just laughed then he said he's going to "Talk some meat." And looked over his shoulder,not sure what that meant.

I'm sure I was expecting more than I got but I mean,a bit dramatic but I really do or did or do love him a lot but my heart is like Janakowsky kicked it into a field goal and broke the damned ball.