1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by confusedandi, Jan 31, 2014.

1. confusedandi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So there's this realllllllly attractive girl and we hung out at her house today. She told me about some of the guys she hooked up with then somehow we started talking about how we find girls attractive and how we want to hook up with a girl. I told her she's really pretty and she's like you're pretty too and blushed then said that if she were to get with a girl the girl would have to be hotter than her, then she kinda paused and looked at me and said "well maybe, I don't know." Then later she said she'd want to be with a lesbian then paused again (she knows I'm bisexual) and said well idk, maybe not. Plus she showed me her tumblr and she has a bunch of nude pics of girls and stuff like that and idk man what do you guys think? Would she be interested in me?

2. sanguine

sounds like she'd be interested, you just have to be careful about the whole relationship thing, cause it may come to a point where she could just be in it for a 'physical', experience if ya catch my drift, and that would be a disaster if you had the idea that it should have been something more.

3. confusedandi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't mind just hooking up but idk how to initiate anything. Any advice?

4. closetedgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well i don't know maybe she's just curious but I'm pretty sure she's showing signs of interest, if you want to try initiate a response the best way is to either flirt or just basically bluntly ask her unless she's blunt herself and asks you it all really depends on how she reacts.

5. confusedandi

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm just so nervous that I'll mess everything up ): I've never flirted with the intention to follow through with a girl before and what if I ruin everything?! I did ask her when her next rugby game was because I would love to come and watch and she replied (after a really long time) "Sorry, your message was marked as read for some reason Dx I'll let you know because we haven't played any yet! Definitely come ^_^" I read this two possible ways: 1. She didnt really want to respond and used the read thing as an excuse and is just being friendly OR 2. She was looking through our messages (epp I hope so) and actually wants me to come to her game. Idk I'm kinda lost. Thanks for the help everyone!