1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not sure what happened

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by josh9623, Jan 31, 2014.

1. josh9623

So after school, when I was getting ready to walk to the parking lot, one of the guys from my last block class called my name. When I turned around he mouthed something that looked like "I love you". Not really sure what to do, I kinda just kept walking. I sent him a message on facebook to try and figure out what exactly he was trying to say but I haven't heard from him yet.

Do you think that he could have said something else, and if so why would he mouth it instead of say it?

Yes, he knows I'm gay.

2. Moogie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :slight_smile:

Well the best why to know what is his deal is probably speaking with him. I don't have an idea what else he could have mouted instead, but it would have been pretty weird for him to jump out of nowhere with soething like this, wouldn't it? So yeah, try talking to him, but be understanding and subtle. In case if that is what he really said.

Good luck with that :wink:

3. Drummergirl8

Well is this guy gay also, and do you know him? if not he might just being kidding around and/or being an @$$. So id probably just ask him what he was trying to tell you the next time you see him. :thumbsup:

4. dapulu

Wait for his answer on fb, if he doesn't, then ask him in class. Just play it cool, maybe he's just playing around or he's just trying to be friendly. I'm a natural flirter with my attractive friends and i have done that before

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I remember when I was young, kids would play this game where they mouthed "Olive Juice", which looks like "I love you" when your not giving any sound. So, it could be a prank.

6. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

Well, this can go plenty of different ways.
    Some questions: Do you know him/ are you friends?
    Do you know whether or not he is gay?
    Are you absolutely 100% sure that's what he said?
    Is he the kind that would do something mean like that (if he found out you were gay)?

Really, the only advice I have is to find him and talk him in private. If he said what you thought he said, he'll probably ask if you heard him. Even better ask what he said over a text or through Facebook if him and you are friends.
    Hope this helped~

7. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That olive juice prank probably got around quite a bit thanks to Family Guy...

[YOUTUBE]VjsK5i7bXj4[/YOUTUBE]

8. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Simply ask him what he said next time you see him.