1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss him so much!! Do i tell him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wardrobe93, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Wardrobe93

So I havent seen my long term bf for 2 weeks now which is the longest since i first met him and we havent got another date set yet cus hes so busy with uni,

still text every day but this morning i just want to tell him how much i miss him but is that a bad idea?

help the text is ready!!

xxx

2. WhiteShadows

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think it can hurt to tell him that you miss him and that you'll have to plan a date soon :slight_smile:
    Just send one text and don't spam him or it might seem clingy :slight_smile:

3. duende84

Be a bit more romantic and send the guy a little something via a courier service. Maybe a candy bar with a "I miss you so much" note attached. Or a little cuddly bear or something. Awww makes my heart go all mushy now. Wish someone would do something like this for me...

4. Wardrobe93

ha well i said last night we need to video chat soon and weve talked about date but i do understand he is really busy atm but i just want ssomething to look forward to! Did the gift thing after we last met up sent him something I knew he wanted and he loved it :slight_smile: although it wasnt a 'miss you' gift ha ahhhh might just text him anyway fuck it!