1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boyfriend's brother is making a 360 degree change

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by hailey, Feb 2, 2014.

1. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My boyfriend Monte's brother Joe is making a 360 degree change.He has been against us dating,Monte and I have been dating for 2 years and will be 3 years in April.Monte loves and accepts me for who I am,I am a pre op transsexual going through the transition 4 years and having the srs next month.Joe thinks Monte is gay and is not,Monte will be there for support when I have my srs.He has been realizing Monte and I are happy together finally.Plus it was Monte's parents that made him change also.He has shown it to me finally,Monte and I forgave him for what he did in the past to us.

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'll be the first to point out that a 360-degree change isn't very significant. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously though, glad to hear he's coming around. Sadly some people need time to accept differences in other people, but it's great that it happened and that you and your boyfriend are forgiving about the lack of support in the past. :thumbsup: