1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't think this is that big of a problem but......

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Theatertennis17, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Theatertennis17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a huge crush on one of my best friends, but the only thing is that in my friend group he has dated one of my best friends, been friends with benefits with another one, is the best friend of the guy I friendzoned, is hated by another one of my best friends and his best friend that's a girl (who is also another one of my best friends) is really protective of anyone doing something with him. I don't want to cause any problems between my friends and I especially since we have had a lot of fights lately.

Also, he says he is straight, but everyone thinks he is bi. He says a lot of stuff that makes him seem at least bi-curious. Also, when we hung out the last couple days, we flirted a lot, and we cuddled a little bit too.

I don't know if I should try to do anything with him because of all the conflicts it could possibly cause with my friends, but I really like him. :help:

2. IJustWantToLove

Ok, here's what I think:
    If you like the guy, go for it and give it a try.

If he identifies as straight and tells you he's not interested, then of course you have to respect that, even if "everyone thinks he is bi".

But I think you shouldn't let the thought of causing a conflict with your friends occupy too much of your mind. They are your friends after all and most probably just want you to be happy, and if being with this guy will make you happy, then they should be fine with that.

Good luck =)