1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a friend, maybe?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bring it, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I might have feelings for a close female friend of mine. Now, I don't have much experience at all with "crushes," but this feels different from anything else I've experienced before. With others, I'd feel a rush and something like a slight burning feeling in my chest whenever I caught their eye or talked with them. But with this girl, there's no rush, there's no fire, there's only happiness. Not like, "You're a fun person" happiness, but "I can't not smile when I'm around you, you just know how to make me laugh and have a good time no matter where I'm coming from," happiness. It's like being around her launches me into ecstasy.(*hug*)

Does this sound as though I might like her? Are there any ways to tell for myself? And are there any ways to tell if she might like me back?

Sorry if these are dumb questions. I need advice because I have 0 dating experience so I have no clue what's going on in my head with these feelings.:bang:

2. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im sooo happy for you. I have a few lesbian friends and 2 who are pansexual. I love then with all my heart. They are funny and they make me smile.

If you feel this certain someonr make you feel special I would say you should go for it. Although im in the closet. Ive had many crushed on girls and guys, 2 girlfriends. I dated them because they made ne feel unique.

I dont know how your personality is or anything, but currently I have a huge crush on a guy & im too shy to speak to him :/. But if your shy, dont be a loser like me and go for flirting and such. If you like the attention and vibe go for it.

Best of luck!! :slight_smile: