1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So he´s not interested in me...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by kylegf2011, Feb 5, 2014.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There was a guy I met about two months ago, I liked him alot, and he said he liked me too, but he left for 2 months to work. We texted while he was there, at first it was amazing, but then we talked very little. He got back this saturday and I texted him, he answered and all, but he was in a place with no internet so he said he would be back in the city at night. I just told him we could talk later. That was like 2 days ago, so I didn´t text him on Tuesday at all, and today I felt the urge to text him, so I just said hi and that I hoped he had a nice day. And he hasn´t answered anything :icon_sad:

I know I should just move on, its clear he lost interest while he was gone... I just don´t understand why :icon_sad: he seemed to like me very much, he said he missed me and wanted to do alot of things with me when he came back. So right now I feel really sad, because I was waiting for him to be back, and now that he is, maybe I won´t even see him again.

And what confuses me the most is that change of heart, I mean maybe he met someone, or something, or just realized how bring I am :icon_sad:

I know there´s not much left to do, if he´s not interested I can´t force him to be, but I needed to talk about it, I feel really sad and its the only thing I can think of right now, Im obsessing over it :confused:

2. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Honestly, I have no idea what may have changed his mind so suddenly, but yes it may be possible that he met someone else... Man, don't worry everything will get better, you just got to give it some time. I mean now you know at least, no more doubts. If ya need to talk about something I'm here for ya!

Hopefully you will meet someone new that will conquer your heart & I'm sure it will all work out!!

Best of luck my friend :slight_smile:.

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't ever think you are boring. You need to keep up your self-confidence. People do things for strange reasons, some of which are completely unrelated. The main fear to overcome is the idea that you only have one shot to make it work. You will find other guys, trust me.

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thx :slight_smile: I know he is not going to be the only one, or at least I hope so... but it just bothers me too much. I don´t understand it, I mean just a couple of weeks ago he said he missed me, he always answered, it´s just so out of no where that he suddenly decides not to answer, and I just can´t understand why :confused: Its really annoying me and making me feel angry and sad at the same time :icon_sad:

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's okay to have these feelings since he obviously was saying one thing and doing another. I think the only thing you can do is use this as a learning experience, to know what you value when looking for the right guy. But, don't ever close the door when your single; maybe he'll get his act together and try to reach out to you, if you're willing to give him a second chance.

6. Donnytello82

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't make him your priority if he only treats you like an option....

---------- Post added 6th Feb 2014 at 10:46 PM ----------

I was just dating someone like that. Then all of a sudden he tells me we shouldn't date anymore. Just last night he texts me with shit like I miss you, we should chill, I want to take you out blah blah blah... I didn't respond because to me that ship has sailed. Same thing with you and your douche bag, have some dignity and respect yourself to move on. Most of the time the way people treat you in the beginning will be the exact same way when you make it official.

7. duende84

Ey bud! Know that feeling all too well. From experience I can also tell you that it is not worth to stew over such a guy. Because he clearly dont care about building at least a friendship with you. But on the other hand, what if something came up? Be strong and do not worry to much. Hugs.