1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy in my class

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Joja4260, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Joja4260

Joja4260 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Today in school during our last class for the day, a guy who I really don't like because he's mean to everybody and he puts everybody down looked at me in the eyes and said he hates gays! He then stared to say stuff like "Gay people are a complete waste of space and should be put to death". He also said "Gay people can't reproduce so what's the point of having them on our planet"! It really hurt what he said and I honestly felt like bursting out in to tears and all my friends were asking me what was wrong because I was really quiet and was not acting like my self! What should I say to him tomorrow?

2. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This guy is a miserable human being and not worthy of your time or emotion. Don't give him the time of day.

3. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You are not a complete waste of space! Never will be! That child deserves no more than what he is saying. Dont take it too seriously. I'd tell him to go fuck himself. But thats not the correct approach. :/

4. Clay

Ah don't let it get to you. He's just trying to be smart and failing.

5. MMF

MMF

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lol that's his opinion, plus you two aren't even friends. It shouldn't matter, just learn not to give a f*ck.

6. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are you out? Because if he knows that you're gay and said that because of it, I would go down to the office and report him.

Remember that you're a great person though!

7. Manta

If he's already decided to close his ears and mind then your words probably wont reach him. Despite this, how did your classmates and teacher react? Did anyone speak out against what he was saying?

If he is spiteful towards everyone, then it really isn't something to take as a personal insult. It sounds like he's got a chip on his shoulder and some undirected aggression.

I'm not the best person to give suggestions on what to say. I would probably ignore him unless he persisted in harassing me, in which case my response would most likely be specific to the people/community I'm in...

8. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's not worth your time.
    He'll learn very quick and painfully to accept people for who they are. If he doesn't, good luck to him in the future, because things are changing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Just ignore his stupidity. Can't let idiots like that convince you of anything.

9. Silver Sparrow

I'm so sorry that happened. Just ignore him and know he is in the wrong.