1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've fallen for him, Should I go for it?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by danobi, Feb 5, 2014.

1. danobi

OK, Well this is an ongoing tale and I don't want to skip over any fine details because sometimes I feel like I'm misreading and sometimes I feel like i'm just not picking up huge hints.

Basically in September at the beginning of the year, he (i'll call him J) came new to my school from the Caribbean and was in my form class, I cant lie I noticed him straight away, not because hes the most attractive guy in the world, but I thought straight away wow that dudes cute, he's perfect. But I didn't really say it and we didn't really talk at first, but after some time we would like nod at each other in recognition and he started saying hi on occasion.

I still thought he was cute so sometimes I'd look over at him in form class and nearly EVERY time, I'd catch him looking at me first and he'd always look away and I was kind of confused, (I'm far from the best looking guy, really far, reeeeeeally far) but yeah, so I made an effort to try and talk to him more and be nice to him cause he didn't really know anyone in the school. We played football outside one friday and I asked him to come and sit with us ( I couldn't play cause I didn't have kit) he didn't but it gave me some reason to talk to him. I would ask him pretty much every time I saw him if he was gonna play and if he was I would go.

It carried on like this until one day I was walking up to school like after it was finished and he was leaving, I was just going to nod at him or walk past but he stopped me and said Hi, he asked about something that had happened like a week earlier which seemed strange and he asked me about it, like making some proper conversation, I asked him where he was going he said home, and I walked with him and started talking, finding out more about him and I even went his way home (The opposite direction I usually go(Since then I've started going his way just so I can talk to him)) and he waited with me at the bus stop until my bus came even though he lives in walking distance. Which made me happy lol.

We did that at least twice a week or so, but it was always awkward and there would be crazy long silences which I found so awkward but couldn't find the courage to fill by talking for some reason. But since then we've come a long way and talk much more now, he'll find time to spend with me and on monday waited an hour for me to finish my work so we could go home together. But.

I still don't know if he likes me or even likes guys, but he keeps on showing me he likes me with things like this. I think im gonna ask him out to cinema on the weekend or on valentines day just to make my intentions more clear. But i've definitely fallen for him and I don't know how to figure out how much he likes me and how to ask him out on a fdate or a hangout I dont know. Im not good at this *sigh*. Help??

2. katwat

I just want to wish you luck. I have no advice because my last dating experience was longer ago than you have been alive. It does sound like he likes you a lot but whether it is friend or more I don't know. I do hope it goes the way you want it to. Good luck. Good luck. Good luck.