1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Fell Out Of The Wardrobe

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeFromNarnia, Feb 5, 2014.

1. JakeFromNarnia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This past year has been so hectic. My family found my Instagram account and has been crazy ever since. They're trying to change me from my "wicked ways" and I feel like I'm going insane. They deactivated all of my accounts and took my phone and have probably deactivated it by now. They've limited me going out and the subject of being gay always comes up in conversations. I have no earthly idea what to do. My sister will be finishing school in a few months, which will leave me stuck with my parents for two years by myself. I'm struggling with anxiety and severe depression and have been even before all this. Any kind words, experiences, and advice would be appreciated <3

2. A Person

No words can express how awful that is....I wish I could be there to help you out more :frowning2: don't give in, just think of the positives. You'll be out of there soon, and you never have to go back if you don't want them too. Try looking into any LGBT clubs at school or such or talk to a friend at school if you trust them. Stay stong

3. TheSoleOne

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I myself am from south west Texas & I honestly feel that where I live is a safe for gay environment. My parents are Christians & I am myself. They arent really homophobic but they dislike the orientation. I have accepted the fact that im bisexual, but really my only fear are my parents.

Just hang in there man~ if ya need anything ask me!

Best of luck in the future!

4. setnyx

we are here to support you. don't give in. there is lightat the end of the tunnel,maybe in 2 years but is there.

5. Xaviero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sorry about what happened,the problem of homophobia is not much better in north carolina either, I'm afraid. Things will get better though and you have us for support!

6. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh man, i'm so sorry you have to live through that! I understand that Texas isn't exactly the best environment for LGBT people. Just remember, everyone on EC is rooting for you and genuinely cares. And if you ever need someone to talk to, remember that we're all here. Just keep on going. Life may seem tough now, but look to the future! Look for the positives! I understand that depression isn't something you can just "shrug off", but just remember to be brave!

#6 Gengars, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  7. JakeFromNarnia

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thank you all for the kind words. It means a bunch. I'm just gonna take it one day at a time and hope for the best. (*hug*)