1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need your guys opinion on this real fast!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bluesky, Feb 6, 2014.

1. bluesky

About two weeks ago, I met this guy while I was out bar hopping with some friends from college. He was one of my girlfriend's, boyfriend's, FRIEND. Sorry if that sounded a little confusing. Anyway... I didn't know who he was and I was drunk throughout the night, I don't even remember his name! I do recall him trying to introduce himself to me multiple times throughout the night. I didn't even remember his name. Then later on that night, I went to use the restroom, he followed me in there and peed next to me and he said hi to me. I just smiled back at him, washed my hands and left.

I came out, sat down at the bar next to his friend, lets call him Sam. This guy... came out and stood infront of me and introduced himself AGAIN...we shook hands AGAIN. I don't remember how many times it was already this whole night lol. This time he didn't let go of my hand at all, and yet he was massaging it. I didn't say anything and I just let him massage it. Then I was afraid of people seeing us, then I push my hands towards his abs and touched it in a flirting way and I let go. He walked away from me and stood next to Sam. I rested my back against the bar, and I reached my hands behind Sam and was grabbing this guy's side...lol like really flirty... and he reached over and grabbed mine back. We were doing it for a bit, then Sam turned around because I think he felt our movements behind him. That's when I put my arms around Sam and asked him where his girlfriend was...I didn't want him to notice us. After that I was embarrassed so I went to my friends and left to the next bar.

So now, I saw him comment on sams Facebook... I clicked on that guys page, and it was that same guy from the bar. Me being me, I'm really shy and I am not out of the closet. Only to one of my friends and my brothers....so I don't want to message him or friend request him incase I might be over thinking what happened two weeks ago at the bar. Right now, I think I want to POKE him on facebook to get his attention... what do you guys think? Do you guys think it's a good idea?

Oh yeah, the reason why I'm scared and needing opinions on this is because I'm afraid that he might go tell Sam about it and I don't really want Sam to know about any of this as of right now.

#1 bluesky, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aaaw, sounds adorable! If he wasn't hinting and flirting, then I don't know what it was. But I'm pretty sure he's interested, or at least curious!

Poking him on Facebook would be cute, as it references the side touching the two of you had going on. If he responds with a poke back, then friend request him. I hope this is another one of those "we're together now" threads, because I'm a sucker for a good romance story! Just go with your gut on this one. But I vote yes for poking him :icon_wink