1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't get it :/

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MissyT, Feb 6, 2014.

1. MissyT

I don't understand why my guy friends are coming on to me. They know I'm not interested and that I have a girlfriend. The other day one of them tried to kiss me and his excuse was "I just like messing with you." I really just don't get it.:confused:

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It looks like you may need some new guy friends. They don't have any respect for you, your feelings or your relationship. Joking around is okay sometimes, but trying to kiss you is crossing the line!

I have a male friend who couldn't understand why I didn't like him like that and it ruined our relationship. We stopped speaking for months, but now things are a lot better between us. I think it's time for you to put your foot down, by not hanging out with them for a while. And hopefully, they will get the picture.

3. MissyT

I can't even really ignore him though. He's in my French course and there are only 5 of us in that class. Next semester it will only be him and me. We have to talk :/

4. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That'd really BOtHER me!!! Just saying... :slight_smile:

5. MissyT

It does bother me as well lol. Especially how awkward next semester would be if I did decide to ignore him

6. Minx

I don't really understand it either.

I've known a few straight guys who'd like to play little games like that with me and others. :eusa_eh:

I've concluded that when someone attemps that kind of behavior; they're bored, crushing, sadistic, or completely stupid.

7. MissyT

Well there is nothing to do in the town I love in so boredom could be a big factor