1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scared to share my feelings...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Bring it, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel really stupid talking about this, but I need advice so please just bear with me.

I have a crush on a guy at school. We aren't very close as friends, but we were in the same D&D group for a little while if that counts for anything. I've tried getting to know him better just as a friend, but as an awkward 8th grade girl, my attempts generally fall short of successful. The only class we have together is gym, so I don't get chances to talk to him very often.

I want to tell him how I feel, but I don't want him to think I'm wierd or creepy. If nothing else, I want to consider him a friend, but I'm afraid that saying I like him will be too abrupt and ruin that chance for me.

How can I tell him how I feel without driving him away? I have 0 experience with dating and I don't understand flirting at all, and I think rejoining the D&D group at this point would just be wierd and wouldn't work very well (any of my fellow D&D players will understand). My school sells "heartograms" around valentine's day, so would it be a good idea to send him one of those?