1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another "Is my friend gay" thread...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Redd, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Redd

Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really know where to start with this... but there's this girl who I've had classes with all year that I'm just now getting to be friends with. We'd talked a few times before, and we've been on friendly terms with each other, but we just didn't really start to have actual conversations until about a month ago. I've never really picked up on anything that would indicate sexual preferences, and I don't really have any idea how she identifies, but I'm sort of getting the impression that she's into me. I don't know if she's just really really friendly or there's something more.

So earlier to day she said "I'm so happy I finally get to know you, you're so awesome!" and I realized that she's sort of been saying things like that for a while, more often than I would expect from someone who's just friends. She also compliments me a lot on random things, like yesterday she complimented my belt. Also, she seems to go out of her way to talk to me, and always agrees profusely with whatever I say.

So yeah, I'm just really confused right now :eusa_eh: What do y'all think?