1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She knows I'm a lesbian

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by stocking, Feb 6, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My crush shunned me at work today , I said Hi to her she pretended not she didn't noticed me , then she looked at me the second time and walked away. I don't get it we were fine two days ago I was helping her bag at the store because it was busy and the two of us were talking now today I got shunned . I told her cousin( let's call her mary ) that I'm a lesbian and found out that she's bi , I've been friends with her for almost 6 months . I think that Mary probably told my crush I was a lesbian and not only did I get shunned I also got a dirty look from her . I felt so sad when she did that . I know she's straight and I would never try to force or harm another woman that I know is not interested I just thought we could be friends but I guess we can't . She looked at me with such hate like if she was saying what the hell do you want ?. I don't know what to do ?:tears::help:
    I just hope she doesn't tell anyone else

#1 stocking, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  2. PurpleGrey

I'm so sorry. Jeez, it's not like you're some drooling rapist. I know it hurts and it'll be hard to move on, but I think you're strong enough to make it through.

If you think it's more likely that she will spill, try to prepare for that. I would have a talk with "Mary", one would think she would understand and keep quiet until you were out.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I had a chat with Mary and she told me she didn't say anything and that the reason my crush was acting weird is because she got into a fight and was pretty upset and she's been moody towards everyone lately