1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disheartened.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ray20229, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ray20229

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel like I'm at a point in my life where I am romantically ignored and fronted with a lack of people who have any interest in me. I have wonderful friends who mean the world to me, but as they grow into their relationships, they almost have sympathy for me as to not having a significant other to share amazing moments with. Things become much more difficult as I must navigate through the world of gay dating. I would assume that it would be much easier to do so in a city that is very open and accepting, but just can't seem to pinpoint why no one expresses interest me. Maybe I need to give it time, but not even the smallest hints have been given to me for further romantic interest. I'm trying to keep my head up, but it's hard to do so when there's no sunlight coming from any direction.

2. UK_guy

Hi there, I can sympathise with what you are going through I'm 23 and feel left behind compared to all my straight friends. Have you tried joining any local LGBT groups with similar interests to you?