1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lonely... wishing I wasn't gay...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Donnytello82, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Donnytello82

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I dated this guy for a month. We went to a bar near his house and held each other while the night was young, all of a sudden he blurts out "I wish my ex was here." His ex died of AIDS years ago so I felt bad and tried to console him. He excuses himself to the bathroom and comes back angry and wants to leave, so we took the bus back to his place because the bar was just 5 blocks away from his house. For some reason he wanted to get off the bus early to walk the rest of the way. I told him I really needed to pee and couldn't hold it in any longer. He points to the bush nearby, as I took a piss, he walks away leaving me behind. I walked the rest of the way by myself and as I got closer to his house I noticed he left the door open for me. Right when I walk in, he greets me with, "what took you so long?!?!" As we got ready for bed I told him my head was still spinning because of the alcohol and he responds with, "It will go away." and he goes off to bed. Next morning he cuddled with me and was happy again. I told him that he is a douche bag when he is drunk and that he left me when I took a piss. He was like, "oh no babe I was hiding from you because I wanted to scare you but you took so long so I went back to the house." -_- About 2 weeks ago I tweeted a hilarious vine video of a girl having road rage. The guy I was dating also has road rage so he thought it was hilarious as well and he retweeted my tweet and comments with, "That girl is after my heart." My response was, "Oh so road rage is a way to get to your heart? That's good to know :wink:" I then get a text from him that reads, "I notice that you take everything on I comment about youtube seriously and I don't like that, I just unfollowed you on twitter and we should no longer date... friends is cool though but it's up to you, although, I don't see a reason why we shouldn't be friends." I told him that it was absurd that he came to that conclusion just because of twitter and that he is being overly dramatic. 2 weeks later I get a text from him asking how was my first week of school. I told him I got all my classes that I was petitioning for so I was happy. He then said that we should chill again and I told him that I already have a test coming up and that I would get back to him. He texts me, "good luck on that test, I know you will do good, get that A for you...... and me." Earlier yesterday I text him when did he want to chill and doesn't respond. So as of now I feel like shit. All of my ex and the guys I've dated weren't so great either...

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2014 at 04:05 AM ----------

ugh this was suppose to be posted as anonymous... I'm a little drunk and still new to this site so I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing haha

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2014 at 04:12 AM ----------

why isn't there a "delete your post" button? -_-

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like your ex and you just didn't match up. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I mean, we could deeply analyze it and say that he's probably shook up from his ex dying of AIDS, or he's just going through a tough time, but when it comes down to it, it seems like you two just didn't 'click'.

I'd venture a guess that he's having mixed feelings about your relationship, but he's not really handling it like a proper bf/ex should. He's not communicating with you at all, so you're just kinda left in the dark saying, "Hey, forget about me over here?" :smilewave

Anyway, I think it's probably for the best that you split up. I think you'd have stressful relationship with him, and you should definitely get a better guy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And regarding deleting your post - posts can't be deleted for security reasons. It would be too easy to share contact details and then delete a post.

3. Donnytello82

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As naive as I am I usually ignore all the red signs which is stupid on my behalf. He is a lot older than me and lied about his age, his ex died 20 years ago. He constantly talks about all of his exes which can be annoying at times. He would tell me how much he likes to be around with me and that he could easily fall for me and at the same time he would make comments like "ooooh I would pay money to watch him fuck." as regards to some guy on TV. I was introduced to him by a friend of mine who use to date him and he thought that we would get along. As of now, I really want to punch my friend in the face.

4. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe, ye you two probably were not the best couple. No worries. :slight_smile: You'll find Mr. Right soon.
    And ye - your friend made a bad recommendation :wink: But at least he had good intentions.