1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends Turning Against You

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ZenMusic, Feb 10, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

I need some advice. A few threads ago I may have mentioned something about an ex-friend. Basically, some popular girl put the idea into his head that I somehow slag him off by saying the name Morgan in a conversation. This all came to a head when some girl called Emma said something mean about one of my friends the previous day, and they so happened to ask me who are your best friends so I said Morgan and Nicole, so then Emma said who'd be friends with her, so Kelsey ( the popular girl ) turned around and goes Myles! Some friend you are ! You're talking about him as if he's not even there ! Then Morgan goes oh you've been causing trouble all week, just shut up. So then he starts being a dickhead to me for the next 4-5 months, and then he suddenly starts being nice to me. I've tried to let life run it's course and wait for him to get his comeuppance, but it doesn't seem to have happened yet. I try to forget what happened because it was 7 months ago, but it's still very vivid in my head. I would confront him about it but then I'll look like I'm starting drama. So what should I do?

2. LovelyBunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a lot of unnesseray drama. Not just any unessary drama but unnessary highschool drama... None of this will matter with in the next 4 years.

I suggest you confront him, its not starting drama. Its finding peace in an unruly situation. Tell him you need closure, so you can move on with your life and get over what happened. Of course since its HS its gonna seem a lot harder then it actually is but I *promise its not. He should understand or try to brush it under the bus (depending on his maturity level), either or, you need to move on from this...

3. ZenMusic

His maturity level is quite low in my opinion.

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2014 at 01:48 PM ----------

Things have been quite neutral at the moment, but I still feel like it's not solved.

4. frkn frk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Comeuppance? Revenge, vituperation? We all get or comeuppance when we harbor or display negative emotions to others. Let the natural powers that be handle the situation. Use grace and integrity with your friends. Yes, u will be a target. A target of others jealousy. But anyone who would be a good friend will see how classy u r and you guys can motivate and support one another. Think it's called "love".