1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I still miss him!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rainbowfox, Feb 11, 2014.

1. rainbowfox

Well it's somehow a long story, I'll try to put it in the most brief way.
    9 months ago I meet this guy, lets call Him A, a sweet guy, really gorgeous and cute, intelligent, having a good taste in arts (I'm writer so this is really important for me), we had/have lots in common. He is unbelievably adorable, a total sweet heart! (He is younger than me, I'm 24 and when we first meet he was 19).
    We went on 2 dates and everything was great, actually he told a mutual friend of ours that he loves me, and then all of a sudden he somehow disappeared! I called him, text-ed him and out of lots of calls and texts he returned a few. At the end he said that his parents were monitoring his relationships and they may find out that he is gay and every thing will be really ugly, for sure I told that I can support you through all the pressure and stuff but he wasn't listening at all.
    2 months later he called me again and we meet, I didn't ask and he didn't say more. Little by little he came closer and some how flirtatious, and again he became distanced!
    These happened several times, periods of absence and short returns.
    Last time I told him that why?! AND after almost a week he told me that from the beginning he loved someone else. I tried to get over it but he was still like a pendulum coming close and going away, (I asked him not to act like that but...) one night I was really angry we almost had a fight on phone, tomorrow I text-ed him that it's better for bout of us to not be in touch. He resisted a little but it didn't work.
    It's about a month that we are not in touch anymore, few nights ago I text-ed him and asked is he alright, but he didn't reply.
    I miss him.

Sorry that it became a long post, but I truly needed to share it with some one

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Where in the Middle East are you? It sounds like he has a lot of pressure not to be gay or interested in guys. Ultimately, being gay in a homophobic country means you will have to make a sacrifice to love you you really want, and there are just too many people who are just aren't ready for that. Who can blame them? Even in the West, it was only in just the last few decades where gay people were able to be open about their sexuality without constant fear of real physical violence.

3. rainbowfox

I'm from Iran, yep it's a homophobic society BUT I didn't expected from him to be open, there were no need, problem wasn't that at first palce, he some how lied cause thought that if he tell me that he is in love with someone else I'll go away, but I'm not such guy, I wanted to just be his friend even though he was in love with someone else, even when I found out that he was in relationship whit someone else I tryed to help him with problems he had in his relationship ...