1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are people in my family assholes?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Simple Thoughts, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Simple Thoughts

He spends all this time bitching, "Go get a job, go get a job, stop being a slacker go get a job!" so yeah sure whatever, I go do that. I go try to get a job. I get an interview I get a ride to the darn drug test and then here he goes calling me up on the phone. I guess now I'm terrible person for thinking that it would be okay to get a ride with my brother to work >.>

Yeah sure whatever, I get it. You don't want me to interact with my brother anymore because we used to be dumb enough to put our money together. I understand that, but I had no friggin intention of doing that this time around. I just want a damn ride to work, and he already works there so what's the big deal? >.>

God! Why? If he really does this, if he really goes ahead with this jackass move than I just friggin give up! I'm tired of trying to do things only to have people bitch me out for the same thing they were bitching at me before for not doing >.>

It's so irritating. I just want everyone to get the hell off my back, and maybe be happy that I'm trying.

I'm sorry I don't have a car right now, and that I need help getting to work. I'm sorry that my brother happens to be working in the same place, and I'm sorry that I assumed since you were helping him get to work being my father you wouldn't care to add one to the drive list! Such a fucking asshole >.>

Oh well screw it!

It's whatever. Just so you know I'm gonna do exactly what you friggin said tomorrow so you better not be dumb enough to think you have an excuse to tell me no >.>

I'll have the fucking price of every god damn thing that you wanted to know discovered, logged, and ready for your superior being to judge >.<

So just fucking get the hell off my damn case! >.>

Oh...I'm sorry to anyone reading this...I just really needed to vent -.-'

2. GayDadStr8Marig

No apologies necessary; I've had the same train of thought numerous times and didn't have a place to vent like this at the time. It feels good to just get it out, doesn't it?

Just a tip for you, though, as frustrating as it is, not just your dad but there will always be people in your life that no matter what you do or do not do, they're going to bitch you out about it. Sometimes you're just stuck with them due to circumstances beyond your control.

3. Simple Thoughts

Yeah it's just really annoying >.>

I can't seem to make any progress. It should just be simple, "Hey I need a ride to work for a couple weeks while I get my car fixed. You take my brother to the exact same place at the exact same time anyways so I figured maybe you could help" I guess that's just asking too much or something