1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friends can't look at me the same and are confused about my gender

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ckgay, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ckgay

Ok, this might seem really weird to most of you, and it's weird to me as well, but some of my friends now think that I want to and am a girl inside just because I'm gay. And that is obviously not the truth. I'm happy as a guy and don't want to change my gender even if I was threatened to with a gun (no offense, females), but they don't seem to get it. I live in Greece, where homosexuality is deemed inappropriate and there is no education on it and everyone is homophobic. Heck, I don't even know how I came out without being hated or exposed. I guess my friends love me. How do I tell my friends I'm still, and will always be a male? :/

2. Nick07

Hi, I am not sure to tell the truth. But I am surprised to hear that Greece is a homophobic country. Wasn't homosexuality pretty standard in Old Greece? I hoped that the new generations would be a bit more open minded...

3. ckgay

Homosexuality was common in Ancient India too but look at them now... Literally everything about homosexuality is censored here, and I've seen it happen with my own eyes.: LGBT rights in Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You just need to be consistent and say you know you are a male and you know you are attracted to males.