1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight up, im lonely!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cruuuzz, Feb 13, 2014.

1. cruuuzz

cruuuzz Guest

hi, i'm not really new to this i just... don't post. Anyway, i need help finding out why i cant get a boyfriend. Straight up like that. I am very good looking, people say that i am too fine to be gay, puerto rican and aa (new breed i know), very masculine you wouldnt know that i was gay if i told you and when i do tell you, you wont believe me. So i dont know if my standards are too high, meaning i dont really date fems(no offense, you guys are totally cool), and i dont have a instagram, twitter, or any other social network but tumblr because... im going too far. But i dont have many friends anymore, only 3 others who arent gay, and we are really close. I do have a lesbian bestfriend and people think we date. But anyway, i want a boyfriend so badly:dry:! Am i alone? all of my friends around me are dating. And everyone thinks i am older than i am because i am very mature and i can dress but im 14, yeah... just tell me, is this normal?:bang:

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're 14, you don't need to worry about dating or feeling left out.

3. BucKeTz

Don't rush things man, while you may be lonely, it would be much worse in a rushed relationship. Also, at 14, I'm afraid dating site's are off limits. You have a whole life ahead of you, so don't fret about missing a relationship. Instead, just focus on the present and enjoy time with your friends. Hope this helps :/

4. duende84

Never lower your standard. Keep 'em high and dry. Lowering your standards is a form of despiration and is a big no-no.

And dude, chillax... yes, the feeling of being alone or longing for someone special to cuddle is a terrible feeling you are still very young and you got your whole life ahead of you.

Best of luck

5. StartANewLifE

The best thing to do is not to rush :grin: you're too young you'll met the right one in the right place :wink:. I'm going through this sometimes but then I think stop it, I'll just enjoy being on my own right now :slight_smile:

6. UK_guy

I agree with what everyone else has posted and say there's no rush, these things take time and won't happen overnight, I'm 23 and only had a few dates so far.

7. Tectonic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, definitely slow it doooowwn. No big deal man. To pretty much copy/paste what everyone else said; you're young, you do not need to be rushing anything.

Enjoy your freedom and youth. Once you turn 18, you'll be wanting to be 14 again, not rushing anything and taking it all in.

8. cruuuzz

cruuuzz Guest

alright, thanks guys