1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy Problems...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheGypsyBard, Feb 13, 2014.

1. TheGypsyBard

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So you see, I've had a bit of a problem concerning a certain boy for a while now. I've known him for a few years now and I know he has a SERIOUS crush on me. When we started hanging out, it was pretty nice, we had the same interests and were good friends. But after about a year, he started showing signs of liking me, and eventually told me what I had suspected. While it might not have been because of me questioning my orientation, I still didn't want a boyfriend at the time, or now either, for that matter. I could have handled politely turning him down, and I did.

That was a year ago.

And I am still being pursued by him even now. He'll buy me things, always sit right next to me at lunch, and tries to hug me whenever he can (which I REALLY hate, by the way). He has this notion that we were meant to be together, and says he's not interested in any other girl. It would be easier for me to shy away from his advances if he were a womanizing jerk, but he's not a bad guy, which makes me feel guilty when I have to CONSTANTLY tell him to back off. When I do, he'll send me messages and write letters saying how I'm breaking his heart and being mean for not hanging out with him as much as my other girl friends. As I sit here now looking at his valentines day card, I feel so guilty for having to keep telling him again, and again, and again, while having him turn out disappointed and hurt every time. :icon_sad:

2. wonderer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    well I really don´t know how you are going to take this hint but this is what I think you should do. Tell your guy friends about this problem and ask them to be close to you when you are around him. he won´t be as tempted to do those sort of things to you infront of everyone if he is getting bad vibes from your other guy friends. I think he will eventually think he is not wanted.