1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Completely Brokenhearted...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by 6uitar6irl, Feb 13, 2014.

1. 6uitar6irl

I truly feel like my life is over.

I've been through HARD break-ups before. Relationships that were 3-8 years long that I thought would possibly end in marriage and they ended up breaking up with me...three times now.

Well, the past 11 months now, I've been with my soulmate.

I'm a 30 year old woman. I know being together less than a year sounds sketch, but I was planning on proposing to my girlfriend and we had been talking about it quite a bit. I have never felt a connection so strong as this one. We are meant to be, we are perfect. I love her so incredibly much. It feels like so much longer than 11 months. I don't even remember what life was like before her and don't want to know what life would like without her NOW. Especially now, that I know she's out there. She broke up with me 3 days ago. In a very horrible way.

She is bipolar. And I have seen the bad side of her bipolar come out a few times. I have accepted her bipolar and will support and respect her 100%. She has erupted (on me) and it is so bad. She will late apologize. But this time was different....the things she said were so incredibly hurtful. Saying I'm a liar (I haven't lied about anything...and she had no examples), saying I'm a waste of breathe, that she "loathes me" that I don't support her...and on and on and on and on. I just kept saying "why are you saying this?"
    She's also an alcoholic who has recovered. I also helped her quit smoking heavily. She hasn't had a cigarette now in 4 months. She barely drinks and goes to AA. I have fully supported her, Ive quit drinking myself (not a huge deal) and I volunteer to go to AA with her or to meet and talk to her sponsor with her. She is now claiming I don't support her at all and now that she's sober she can see what an awful person I am.

Not to sound full of myself or anything.... but I am truly a wonderful person. Between what is happening what right now and being dumped 3 other times I am so hurt and so confused. I am a wonderful partner. I am all about love, a hopeless romantic, I treat my girlfriend like a queen and love doing it. A WEEK ago we were planning our future together. She keeps saying there's absolutely no way we are getting back together. Because I don't support her sobriety. Which couldn't be further from the truth.

We just got a puppy together and just got a new place together.

I am panicking and want to die.

Gah, I don't even know what the purpose of being on this forum is. I need her...she kicked me out. I ran to my mom's house but I can't stay here for long. I recently just lost a lot of money too. I definitely cant live on my own. I dont want to live on my own. She is my soulmate. Aghghdfashogh. Just someone reply to this saying they're in the same situation but everything turned out just lovely? I've had too much heartbreak in my life.... I really can't handle this :frowning2: