1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by recalledz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. recalledz

recalledz Guest

Hi guys! So ive been in this relationship with this man for almost a year now. He is much older than I am (15 years diference). Though his age , he is very much well maintained and a very nice body. At first I was just interested in having sex and a rebound cuz I had recently broke up with my ex, but through the course of time we have grown really close to each other, and we have developed much emotions and comunication. I broke up with my previous boyfriend because I didn't visualize myself in a relationship the way he wanted it, yes I mean a monogamous one. One thing I like about my current bf is our very flexible relationship and great comunication. He understands me having other affairs because he did it at my age. I must say we have a wonderful relationship yet one problem has beggening to bug me lately. Our sex life is going downhill. I have a very high libido and he seems to have it too yet I don't remember the last time he came with me while having sex. It always feels as if he is trying to evade me by looking fir excuses so we cant have sex. I really don't understand cuz I am atractive and I try alot to look good and work out to please him. I sometimes feel I just dont have enough experience sexual. Often I find out he has jacked off, and I have even taking the costum to do it while he is gone. This guy really pleases me emotionally but sexually im am really unsatisfied and everyday it just grows more. I fear that it may one day overpower the emotional part. I dont tell him anything becuase I know If I say something he will do anything to make me believe he is enjoying even faking it or using pills, because he has gone to extremes before whenever I even mention slightly or in a joking way I am leaving him.

srry long post
    I forgot to mention in post that he is positive, so in a way I do understand he attempts to protect me and thats what he usually say whenever I bring up the issue, but sometimes I feel its something else.

2. Nick07

Perhaps the most important part of your post is the last paragraph. I believe there are some online supportive groups of mixed partnerships (positive/negative). Maybe not only online, maybe you could find some in your area.
    I think that what you two are going through is very common. Sure there may be many other reasons why he doesn't want to be as active as you want him to, but you can start there and do some reading.

Btw. do you really think that he is staying with you because of the way you look?

3. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I. Ever feel that it is about experience. Put those thoughts aside!
    2. Make sue u two do things that are different and fun. Make sure that you have adventures together. Try exercising together or make out with him in your gym bathroom. You could potentially go to a location where they cook a few meals and you learn how to cook some new things together. If you want some more ideas let me know. I love coming up with new ideas!:kiss:(*hug*)